Online Course Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to be a computer genius to take online courses?
Not exactly. Our technology is designed in way to make it very easy to complete the course material. We rarely receive technical support questions on how to take the course. Any even the biggest novices have successfully completed our courses and continue to come back again and again.
- What if I forget my user name or password?
Your user name is your email address. If you forget your password our system will automatically email you instructions to replace your password. You do not need to call us.
- Where do I find my completed CPE certificate?
Once you have logged into your account, you will find your completed certificate in the Course Listings Section. You will also find course history, retakes and history in this section.
- Can I use a corporate subscription with a shared email account?
Unfortunately our system uses each email account as a unique identifier tracking each corporate users course results. You must use different email addresses for each sub account.
- How do I get started once I purchase the bundle hour package?
Once you have completed your bundle package purchase you are free to enroll in whatever interactive course you wish. You do not need to add to cart unless your hours have run down to zero. The system automatically subtracts hours as you enroll in each new course.
- I am a CTEC registered preparer, how do you handle registering my hours on the CTEC website?
We run reports on CTEC licensed preparers once you complete the final exam. Please allow up to 48 hours for us to update the CTEC website with your completion information.
- How long do I have to complete the course material?
You have 12 months from your purchase date to complete the course material or bundled hours. We do not carry forward hours from a previous calendar year.
KruseMark Tax CPE Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I complete this self-study course?
Follow the course material instructions and reading assignments for each lesson. After each reading assignment has been completed, answer the appropriate questions for each part either on the answer sheet provided or take the final exam online.
- How do I submit a completed exam with payment by mail or fax?
Fax to: (818) 743-0550 or
PO Box 6768
Malibu, CA 90267
Please allow up to four business days for grading.
- Can I take the final exam online for immediate grading?
For faster results and more expeditious retakes, we provide an online test taking capability. Our new system allows you take the exam at your own pace. Your answers are saved until you are ready to continue with the exam. You can leave at any time and return where you left off. It allows you to come back as often as you want and at your convenience.
- Your test will be graded instantly.
- Wrong answers will be marked and a technical explanation will be provided to discuss why the responses were incorrect.
- You can retake the exam immediately if you do not achieve a 70% passing grade. There is no limit to the number of times you can take the exam.,
- You will immediately be able to print your CPE Certificate right from your own computer once you pass the exam.
- How do I access the Online Final Exam Instructions?
- Select the course and Click on the Add to Cart button below.
- At the next screen, click on the Proceed to Check Out button.
- If you have never used our Internet CPE site before, click on New Account.
- Enter your enrollment information, method of payment and login information and click Submit followed by Confirm.
- You can now access your account and select the course test.
PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED USERS
- Click on Your Account (Top right).
- Enter your e-mail address and previously selected password.
- Click on Course Listings, select the course and continue.
- Do you take credit cards?
Yes. We take Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover online. If you prefer to pay by check, please mail your completed answer sheet with payment.
- I'm an enrolled agent, how many credits do I need?
You need 72 hours every three years. The minimum each year is 16 CPE hours. You need an average of 24 CPE hours each year. We have both 16 and 24 hour courses. We recommend that you take 24 hours each year for the three years to get your 72 total.
- I live in California. Do you have California state information?
Yes. All who order from California will receive California update information as part of their course.
- Do I pay shipping?
No. Shipping is already included in the price of the course.